Can I walk for 30 minutes wen I am pregnant.I want to start living healthy but im scared that change of dieting and strolling might be stressful 4 d baby?

Dr. Walter Kobasa
Of course check with your physician first.
But in general 30 minutes of walking a day in most cases woud be beneficial. If you have not been walking , you might need to start slow, gradually building up to your goal of 30 minutes.

Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Walter Kobasa
In brief: Healthy moms R best
Your physician can guide you with any basic limitations to you for a healthy lifestyle while pregnant.
I have had moms run their jazercise classes up to days prior to delivery and return to teaching a week later. While this may not be your situation, it shows a pregnant woman can have a vigerous routein and still do well.I applaud you for your efforts. Good luck.

In brief: Healthy moms R best
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
It is good to exercise when pregnant unless you have been directed not to by your ob/gyn doctor. One should eat a healthy, balanced diet while pregnant.

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham