Why am I still spotting? I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative so could it still be early? I have a lot of symptoms to be pregnant.

Dr. Walter Kobasa
You could have ovulated later this month for various reasons.
Because of this the pregancy test might not be positive yet, and you could be pregnant. By repeating the pregnancy test in a fews days, it could turn poitive explaing your symptoms. If your spotting will probably will turn into a normal period.

Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Walter Kobasa
In brief: Might, but
There may be a problem - either an ectopic pregnancy or an early misscarriage.
See your dr; if it's been a few days, they should repeat the test, and a pelvic exam to look for other problems may be in order.

In brief: Might, but
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Adam Levy