My wife has had a hiatal hernia. It now looks larger than a golf ball sticking out of her stomach. She's been short of breath, nauseated and bloated. What should I do?

Cannot see. A hiatal hernia on the outside of a person. A hiatal hernia is deep inside where the stomach goes into the chest. If you see a hernia bulge on the outside it could be an umbilical or ingunai (groin) hernia, or hernia in a scar from past surgery. If you see a hernia bulge & it is hard & tender, then see a doctor asap.
Need evaluation. If the hiatal hernia is causing severe reflux and aspiration surgical intervention and enteral feeding may required see your g.I asap.
Go to the Hospital. This is an urgent issue. Please turn off the smart phone and take your wife to the hospital. She does not need to be suffering with this any longer.