Is it possible to breastfeed exclusively after feeding my child a mix of breast milk and formula?

Yes. Absolutely! if your milk supply is in but your are concerned you might not be making enough for your baby right now, try pumping for a brief period of time to increase your supply. If may take a few days to a week, but hang in there- your body will adjust to the increase demands. Be sure to drink plenty of water so that your body is well-hydrated.
Yes. If you pump frequently enough and are able to increase your milk supply to an amount sufficient to allow normal weight gain in the baby, you can gradually change from a mix of breast milk and formula to exclusive breastfeeding.