If my husband and I have sex everyday, would I get pregnant? Someone told me that he would be shooting blanks, that true?

Dr. Nancy Durso
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Lower, not blanks
Having sex around the ovulation time is the usual way pregnancy is achieved.
Having sex every day may reduce the sperm count but it will never be zero or shooting blanks unless he had a sperm count problem to begin with. Because the sperm can live for a few days in good mucus the recommended frequency is every other day. This gives the sperm count some time to recover.

In brief: Lower, not blanks
Dr. Nancy Durso
Dr. Nancy Durso
Dr. Ayman Jabr
Had to be @ 10 days after your period this is the time when you ovulate; and the chances of getting pregnant off course very high; as for shooting blank that is not so; because men still produce sperm every day.

Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham