Eczema, seasonal allergies and geographic tongue. Could this all be allergy related?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry

In brief: Maybe

They be related but until you get an evaluation and diagnosis, then you may not totally know.
Geographic tongue is a normal in many patients and i've known patients with other symptoms such as eczema and those without eczema. You may need to get an evaluation.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dentistry

However it is very hard to determine just what your primary allergen is.
I would look at your diet, soap, deodorant and toothpaste first. Plus your laundry detergent, pillows and bedding second. There are many online or allergist related aids out there. Good luck.