What cause stomach aches and mucous in stool in children?

Depends... A lot of things, ranging from a minor viral syndrome to a more serious gastrointestinal disorder (colitis). Mucousy stools could be colitis, or inflammation of the colon. Is blood present in the stools? Bacterial colitis may require antibiotics. Call your pediatrician.
Many Things. Many things cause these symptoms. Much more information is needed. How long has this been going on? How often? Are there other sx? And more.Causes may include allergies, intolerances, infections of different types and more. More specific answers are impossible in this forum.Call your doctor.