I have rectal bleeding diarrhea bloated stomach nausea severe lower back pain. The back pain lessens when my bowels are empty.

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: See GI

From your profile, it appears you have had a colonoscopy.
Depending on when that was performed, you may need another. Bleeding is never normal, so you need to see the GI again. Tough to say, but there could be several causes, that hopefully with some testing and a good exam will be found. Examples could be diverticulosis/itis or chrons disease, etc. Best wishes.

In brief: See GI

Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management

In brief: Crohns or colitis

Crohns and ulcerative colitis can cause youe symptoms .
Read my article on crohns that cocvers both issues at www.Neuroscicencemyths.Com and learn about this and let us help getting rid of this problem.

In brief: Crohns or colitis

Dr. David Rosenfeld
See a GI specialist. Treat the issue based on proved medical facts not an unproven theory.
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery