Can I send anyone my rest cardiogramm and they read it for me? :( im so stressed

In brief: Healthtap doesn't Dx
If you are asking a network physician look over your tracing it is evident you are not clear what healthtap is for. We can provide encouragement & advice but do not DX or prescribe rx for patients.
Your physician or his cardiology consultant can provide that service. If you have had that done & want a confirmation, find another dr & get it done.

In brief: Healthtap doesn't Dx
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Rest EKG
Who requested the study, your pcp or a cardiologist? Either may read it, although the cardiologist probably has far experience with them. Try to relax.
Surely if there were any serious findings at the time of the test, you would have been notified immediately.

In brief: Rest EKG
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology