Due to a pinched nerve-took 12mnths to diagnose-i now suffer with anxiety. Is this plus the medication im on make it more difficult to get prpregnant?

Dr. Marion Dunn

In brief: Pinched nerve

Hello, sorry you are in so much pain around the holidays.
You may want o check with your doctor or psychiatrist related to pain which can make the depression worse. An anti-anxiety medication may help in your case such as a small does of Klonopin (clonazepam) for the anxiety. Again, check with your doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

In brief: Pinched nerve

Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Meds. & pregnancy

Pinched nurve by itself is unlikely to cause that.
Not sure what medications u r on or what the dosages are, but recommend u discuss your concerns with your primary care doctor for further reassurance.

In brief: Meds. & pregnancy

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham