I prefer the most natural of hrt. I read estrasorb is a good cream. Would that be suitable to take with prometrium (micronized progesterone) for perimenopause symptoms?

Estrogen. Biest a combination of Estradiol and estriol is the best combination. Vivelle (estradiol) patches are Estradiol or Estrasorb would be alright. I do prefer combinations instead of just one estrogen.
Yes definitely. This is a great cream when combined with prometrium (micronized progesterone). Be sure you've had that conversation with your doctor about risks of hrt. Keep blood pressure low, exercise every day if you can, keep cholesterol low, don't smoke. All the basics you probably already know!