Hi I did an resting electrocardiogram not long ago on the remarks the cardio doctor wrote normal but now my family doctor called me .What can it be?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Any number of things
Need more info as it could be any number of things, including confirmation that it's still normal.
See what your family doctor says and if you still have questions, re-ask on healthtap.

In brief: Any number of things
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Sharon Bass
In brief: Probably nothing
In our office, when we order a test, we always call the patient with the results, whether the test was normal or not.
If you get an ekg, it gets read by a cardiologist and even if that doctor told you it was normal, we still call just to make sure there are no missed test results.

In brief: Probably nothing
Dr. Sharon Bass
Dr. Sharon Bass
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology