Lower back pain spasm do I see a chiropractor? And or massage therapist. When I stand it hurts &walk but have to wear my weightbelt to help me move

Both. No harm in seeing both. If you had to choose, either will do initially. The chiropractor has the added benefit of being more extensively trained which can go a long way to getting a diagnosis which is more important than the cure of pain now.
Chiropractor. The back pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... The treatment depends on the cause of the pain. If you need an adjustment or soft tissue treatment, chiropractic therapy is good. If you pain is not improved, you can go to see a pain management doctor.
C an ortho 1st. . Sounds like u r exercising but don't forget that u r core strength plays a big role in preventing back pain. B sure 2 include it in ur exercise program. Also b4 cing a chiropractor have an evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon or a spine surgeon 1st 2 r/o any serious underlying cause.