Prv dvt/pe 18 mo recent INR 2.5 slight pains in leg where clot was and occs chest pains 4 a week. Coughed little blood this morn. Pos for another clot?

In brief: Possible

Get checked. May need leg studies and chest ct and d-dimer. Important to be sure.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Possibilities

It is possible although it is less likely with inr of 2.
5. However will depend on how recent the inr was taken. My suggestion would be to go to see your hematologist- tell your doc re- the problems, repeat the inr and perhaps to repeat the sonogram of the leg-if that has never been repeated since the diagnosis. Other possibilities- like musculoskeletal problems, vs other- also possible.

In brief: Possibilities

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology