What can I take OTC for my brusitis ?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Where and how got it

Bursitis is inflammation of a bursae in the body: the thin fluid filled capsule surrounding any joint/tendon in the body; the tendon is thick strong connection between bone and muscle of any join.
Abnormal tension when swinging (tennis, golf, baseball, computing) are common causes. Principles of rx are rest that joint, apply ice 15 min 3x/day, inti-inflammatory (alleve, ibuprofen, aspirin).

In brief: Where and how got it

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Chris Oh

In brief: Anti-inflammatories

You mean "bursitis" - these are inflammations of fluid filled scas in the body.
Anti-inflammtories work well. Sometimes steroid injections help if otcs do not work. I would recommend advil, motrin, ibuprofen, etc.

In brief: Anti-inflammatories

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Ibuprofen/aleve

Any antiinflammatory should help with pain, as long as you have no chronic kidney problems and take them as directed.
Ice helps also.

In brief: Ibuprofen/aleve

Ice helps also.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana