What time should I drink soy milk everyday?

Dr. Nguyen Phan
In brief: Why drink soy?
Unless you are on certain medications (e.
g. Doxycycline, thyroid supplements, etc) you probably don't need to time the soy milk intake. I would argue that you shouldn't be drinking soy milk everyday especially if you have history of thyroid disease. Soy(like other goitrogens) competes with thyroid hormone receptors in the body and may lead to low thyroid function. Why not try almond milk?

In brief: Why drink soy?
Dr. Nguyen Phan
Dr. Nguyen Phan
Dr. Nguyen Phan
This rings true for any other milks that have extra calcium added, as calcium can bind certain medications and render them less effective.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Any time...
You can drink that any time of the day.
..There is no rule for this.....If, however, you have bad trouble with reflux etc...It may not be a good idea to have a stomach full of anything before hitting the sack... Otherwise, drink your soy to good health... Good luck.

In brief: Any time...
You can drink that any time of the day.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Jack Hinkle