Which are the normal blood levels labs for celiac disease?

Pathology

In brief: Restate the question

There are no normal blood levels for celiac disease.
Some lab tests are abnormal in patients with celiac disease, e.g., antibodies to tissue transglutaminase.

In brief: Restate the question

Dr. Nguyen Phan

In brief: Depends.

Each lab has its own reference range for out of range celiac panels.
I would refer to those that come along with the lab report. However, you don't have to have positive tests to be gluten-sensitive. Why not just cut gluten out of the diet for 8 weeks and keep a journal? This is cheaper. If you do go gluten-free, make sure you "play all out' and not cheat. Otherwise, no sense in self-torture.

In brief: Depends.

Dr. Nguyen Phan
Dr. Nguyen Phan
Truly celiac patients need to know, as does their doc.Since other autoimmune can emerge in celiac patients, their doc will be aware & look early for these. Gluten is not a dietary necessity, but the fad of "exclusion" without some testing could place patients at risk.
Dr. Adam Smith