What should I do to reach my orgasm in a fast way.Most of the time I don't have it..Why.?Could u advise me since I truly love my husband.

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Foreplay
For many women, it is difficult to reach an orgasm.
However, there needs to be foreplay to excite and lubricate those tissues. It may be that you need more than just intercourse so it is time to have a conversation with your husband. If he loves you half as much as you love him, he will understand and help you reach an orgasm.

In brief: Foreplay
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Arthur Heller
Sometimes meds can affect orgasm, hormones, depression, anxiety, set and setting; some people need extra stimulation, e.g. vibrator
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Your welcome
Please let us know how it goes for you. Que dios la bendiga boricua!

In brief: Your welcome
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Vicken Poochikian