Is walking good for me if I have fibromyalgia that results in shoulders cramps.And what is the range per week ? I walk for two hours 3days a week.?

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Keep exercising
You should keep exercising but instead walk 30 - 60 minutes daily.
You will experience less muscle and joint fatigue but still get the same health benefits.

In brief: Keep exercising
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Great
That amount is great.
If you are not have any other symptoms like leg pain or chest pain. You may want to try some stretching exercises. Consider a session with a personal trainer to get some pointers. Many people forget about the benefits of stretching and light weight training.

In brief: Great
That amount is great.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Vikram Patel