Is one cup of green decaf.Tea per day enough as antioxidant or should I drink more.Is it good for me even if I have fibromyalgia.?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Anti oxidants
Anti oxidants are powerful tools used to fight off inflammation (weapons of your military).
Greent tea has them but the best way to get them is diet: 9c/veggies&fruits/day:3cups from dark green veggies, 2 cups from cruciferous veggies (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts), the onion family and then everything else. Glutathione, n-acetyl cysteine, & Alpha lipoic acid r good supplements.

In brief: Anti oxidants
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
This varies by brands.
You need to make sure it is a good quality tea.

This varies by brands.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Vikram Patel