Is constant cracking and popping of your joints and bones a sign of a serious condition?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: No
If no swelling, redness or heat, these sounds are not indicative of any inflammatory or degenerative condition.
However , your age would tell me if there's something looming in the horizon for those joints.

In brief: No
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Harris Cohen
In brief: Not usually
Cracking and popping is usually due to the movement of synovial fluid within the joint, and is usually not worrisome.
If there is pain associated with this cracking and popping, it is worth discussing with your doctor.

In brief: Not usually
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Peter Kurzweil