How can I control my anxiety?

Learning process. Cbt or cognitive behavioral therapy can help you learn how to overcome your anxiety. While learning, medications can also help.
Anxiety. Although cognitive therapy or medications help, combining the two has best prognosis.
Meds or therapy. Depending on how much distress this is causing you, you could take medications such as zoloft (sertraline) or Prozac for anxiety. However cognitive behavior therapy is also extremely effective for anxiety. It can also teach you coping skills that are longer lasting than the medication. You could start with self-help books on controlling anxiety and seek a therapist if the book is insufficient.