Is it ok to have careful anal sex after a month from the anal tear healing? A month of medication & wait another month to make sure the tear is safe?

Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Ask your surgeon

The tear may be related to trauma, constipation, and scarring.
Best to talk with your doctors who treated your anal tear. They know your case best and will give you best advise on decreasing your risk for recurrence.

In brief: Ask your surgeon

Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg

In brief: I wouldn't

It takes tissue 6-8 weeks to heal to a strength level that would support common stresses.
Since the anus was designed primarily for passing waste & not sex, it may take longer to achieve a level of strength needed to prevent a new tear.

In brief: I wouldn't

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery