I drink more than 2 litres of water and do not eat junk food.Still I have blackheads, scars, acne, and dull and ugly skin.I want the skin on my face to be like it is on my hands. Should i take proteins?

Pathology

In brief: Scientific Rx

You're a grown man now and you need a competent physician not just for this but for your other health issues.
Your gilbert's is a non-problem and it's a mistake to be taking 'milk thistle' for it. Enjoying your body and sexuality in private is not a 'condition'. You've gotten scars from your acne being neglected. You'll need prescription-strength rx for it. This is the 21st century. Take charge.

In brief: Scientific Rx

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Have you considered

Seeing a dermatologist or a paramedical aesthetician, who can recommend a good professional-grade skincare reigmen for you?

In brief: Have you considered

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Skin care routine

It sounds as if you need a good skin care routine to diminsh sebaceous gland activity and acne disease as well as exfoliate.
Too much benzoyl peroxide is not good either and may dry out the skin contributing to your "dull" look.

In brief: Skin care routine

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik