Vein disorders run in my family (my mom and grandpa) I'm 32, female, have a lot of varicose & spider veins on legs, thighs, ankles. Should I see a doc?

Varicose veins. Go see a phlebologist if your varicose veins bother you. In the meantime, try to sit rather than stand. Try to sit w/legs elevated when possible. Wear compression/support stockings.
Worth checking. Varicose veins are more common in people with fewer valves inside their veins. If this runs in your family, there are precautions that can be taken. An ultrasound of your leg veins can give you some additional information.
Get it checked . Varicose & spider veins are signs of venous insufficiency. They can cause symptoms such as cramping, tenderness or fatigue in legs. Untreated venous insufficiency can lead to leg swelling, skin changes and even sore which are difficult to heal. Evaluation with ultrasound & vein specialist needed: not all varicose & spider veins need to be treated & sometimes conservative treatment is chosen.
Yes. Sign of venous insuffincay. I would have it checked and likely have some tests run.
VV and genetics. The most common cause of varicose veins is genetics followed in women by pregnancies. However, I see many patients without any prior family history of vein problems. If your mom had varicose veins then the chances of you developing these are high. You should see a vein specialist for a venous evaluation and recommendation for preventive care.