If I treat bronchitis will it be gone, or do I need to keep worrying? I have so much on my mind.

Dr. Sue Ferranti
In brief: Depends...
Acute bronchitis will resolve in a few days to a week and treatment can decrease sxs until it resolves.
Chronic bronchitis, a form of copd, has no cure but treatment will help control sxs. Either way, smoking needs to be avoided. See your doctor for treatment, that way you can stop worrying!

In brief: Depends...
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: You need rest
Stress can compromise your immune system. Bronchitis is almost always viral (physicans still tend to treat this with antibiotics but it will usually resolve within a few weeks).
Rest, cough suppressants, humidified air, stop smoking, and decrease stress - all important in treating bronchitis.

In brief: You need rest
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Eric Weisman