If given the wrong medication or amount of benzo or antidep. Etc and the extreme side effects are experienced can a person recover from excess toxins?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Psych Meds

You can certainly recover but i would strongly advise you consult with a physician you trust to help you titrate off these medications and review your entire treatment plan.
Medications alone are not generally adequate for treatment, psychotherapy is very useful and helps you change from the inside as you learn new coping abilities. My best.

In brief: Psych Meds

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Wrong med

That depends on the medications & the dosage, but generally speaking, recovery from one dose is the norm.

In brief: Wrong med

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman