My child has brucellosis. What is the best way to explain it to the other kids?

Pathology
In brief: Not catchey
Your child is not likely to transmit the disease to other children.
Though you may want to know how your kid got brucellosis and if other kids are exposed to the same environment and risks. Brucellosis is a bacterial infection usually contacted from animals or animal products. It is treatable with antibiotics. You may explain it like an infection one may get from a hamburger.

In brief: Not catchey
Try to figure out how you got it -- farmers, butchers, people who like unpasteurized diary products, and microbiologists are at extra risk -- and figure out if anyone else is at risk. I'm going to assume the diagnosis is confirmed by culture or rising antibody titer.