I am busy with my work and family and don't have time for amyloidosis. How can I treat it fast?

Pathology

In brief: No fast Rx

Amyloidosis is a serious illness that is not to be taken lightly.
It is not something a person can treat oneself for. First the cause of the disease needs to be established the treatment tailored to the underlying cause. Delaying treatment may shorten the amount of time you have for work and family. Consult your doctor immediately!

In brief: No fast Rx

If it's localized amyloidosis, it's likely a non-problem. If it is systemic amyloidosis, you have my sympathy. We can hope to slow it down; a few subtypes are reversible; if it's secondary to some other illness we treat the underlying cause; if it's light-chain amyloid, treatments similar to what's given for leukemia may help. If you love your family and job, take the time.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Amyloidosis

It is a serious disease.
Please rearrange your priority. You will need to see your oncologist for follow up. There is no fast treatment for amyloidosis. If not treated, amyloidosis can cause multi organ dysfunction and could be lethal. Please follow up with your oncologist.

In brief: Amyloidosis

It is a serious disease.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein

In brief: Amyloidosis therapy

There is no fast therapy for amyloidosis.
The therapy depends on the cause of the amyloidosis. Please ask your question again and provide more details to allow a more specific answer.

In brief: Amyloidosis therapy

Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Jack Hinkle