Recent breast cancer survivor, 2mths ago red marks on abdomen, growing very quickly, odd shaped lumps. Lipomas as fam dr says or possible cancer?

Biopsy. Congratulations on being a breast cancer survivor. Let's keep you that way. See your surgeon to consider biopsy/removal of the abdominal lumps.
Unsure. Unfortunately, it requires a physical exam to accurately diagnose the lesions or decide if additional testing necessary. If you are not comfortable with the presumptive diagnosis, you should request a biopsy, second opinion, referral to a surgeon, or referral to a dermatologist.
Lumps. Lipomas are not usually pigmented. Do they itch, are they painful, or any other symptom associated?