What should I do for corns as they keep coming back on my feet..

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Corns

In many situations, calluses and corns can be prevented by reducing or eliminating the circumstances that lead to increased pressure at specific points on the hands and feet.
Potential preventive measures therefore include the following: wearing well-fitting, comfortable shoes is useful. The idea is to avoid having footgear press on the outside of the fifth toe or pressing the fourth and fifth toe.

In brief: Corns

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Steven Sheskier
If the above measures fail and the corns are located over an area of deformity (e.g. fixed hammertoe surgery may be considered
Dr. Richard Perlman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Relieve pressure

Corns come from pressure on the skin between a bone and the shoe.
Usually a shoe with a higher toe box, lower heel, or a corn pad can work. If not, there may be a structural reason, such as a hammertoe, which might need surgical correction.

In brief: Relieve pressure

Dr. Richard Perlman
Dr. Richard Perlman