How do you treat blood in eye?

Blood in eye. Blood over the white part of the eye is called subconjunctival hemorrhage-- it will resolve in 2-4 weeks unless you are on a blood thinner. If it does not get better, or if blood is inside the eye, consult your local ophthalmologist.
Depends on location. If the blood is in the posterior segment of the eye, ie the vitrous which is the gel in the back of the eye, most retina specialists would wait. If the their is no spontaneous resolution, they may remove it surgically. If the bleeding is under the retina in the center of vision called macula, the decision to remove the blood surgically may be earlier than other locations.