What do I need to tell my fiance about my future health? I have bronchogenic carcinoma.

Dr. Eric Wang
Radiology
In brief: Tough
The treatment of lung cancer can involve surgery, chemo, and/or radiation therapy and will almost certainly be a tough, emotionally and physically challenging road.
Talk to your doctor about what your treatment will entail and what to expect. You and your fiance might also look into support groups for both of you.

In brief: Tough
Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Well, is have or had
If you have just been diagnosed, a lot depends on whetehr it is resected and what they found, or not resectable and confined to chest, or spread elsewhere.
If it is a diagnosis from some time ago, it depends on how long. If you are about to be married in the upcoming years, you shuold put the cards on the table with your prosepctive spouse. Keeping the fiance in the dark is not very trusting.

In brief: Well, is have or had
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi