Are there long-term effects of colon radiation on my child's health?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: I'm puzzled..

Is your child receiving abdominal radiotherapy, perhaps for neuroblastom or wilm's tumor? Or, are you receiving external beam and wonder if it affects your child? If the former, there can be small intestine problems, but unlikely at dose used.
If it is your radiotherapy, you expose your child to no hazzard, and you do not bring any radiactivity out of the facility with you.

In brief: I'm puzzled..

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: NOT CLEAR

Question not clear, why received colon radiation? And are u asking if you get pregnant after receiving radiation? Please elaborate.

In brief: NOT CLEAR

Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Dr. Jonathan Jassey