Is 10.1 a very low hemoglobin blood count? I have Crohn's and constant diarrhea. Is that a low blood count?

This is a low Hgb... Normal hemoglobins are in the range of 13-16 g/dl, and are generally higher in men than women. From your brief history, there are many potential factors that could be contributing to anemia, including ( but not limited to) crohns dz, anemia of chronic disease, malabsorptions, blood loss, nutritional issues, etc. If you're a woman, menses contributes as well. You'd be wise to address with your dr.