What symptoms of brain cancer are the most important?

Headache/seizure. Most people with brain tumors will have headaches that can be severe and associated with exam changes such as weakness or speech problems. Others can present with new onset seizures so anyone with a new seizure should be evaluated with a head ct/mri. Some brain tumors are benign but the aggressive tumors are called brain cancers usually glioblastoma. These must be followed after surgery/radiation.
Epileptic seizures. Seizures when present are the earliest and most important red flag that a brain tumor may be present. Epileptic seizures are not necessarily a convulsive seizure, but can be strange feeling like "deja-vu" "out of body feelings" "bad odors" or lapses of consciousness staring into space. Mri scanning is the key to detecting brain tumors, which can be benign or malignant.