Are there alternative therapies for back spinal stenosis?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain?

Spinal stenosis is a mechanical problem. Were the canal were the spinal cord pass through, for some if get tight this what we call spinal stenosis.
I- nonsurgical treatment, could help(education, medicines to relieve pain and inflammation, exercise(stationary bike, weight loss, physical therapy. If did help surgery.Good luck. Thank you.

In brief: Let me explain?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Stephen Gervin
Neurosurgery

There is a decompression therapy available to for spinal stenosis that is considered alternative.

Dr. Stephen Gervin
Dr. Stephen Gervin
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let it us help

A compression fracture is a collapse of a vertebra.
It may be due to trauma or due to a weakening of the vertebra.

In brief: Let it us help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I wil tell you

Shoes especially women shoes, congenital problems .
In the feet. More frequently in women.. It has been suggested that tight-fitting shoes, especially high-heel and narrow-toed shoes development of bunions, especially when they occur in younger individuals. There also seems to be inherited (genetic) factors that predispose to bunions.Good luck. Thank you.

In brief: I wil tell you

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied