Is testosterone treatment for aging men comparable for hormone replacement therapy for menopausal women?

Yes. Having been in this situation, i can tell you that balancing out hormones in men is just as important as doing so for women. Men lose their sex drive, become Insulin resistant, lose their vitality. I'll post a page later that describes my own personal treatment success. I feel great at almost 52 years of age.
Very simular. Signs of decreasing testosterone levels include generalized fatigue, easier fatigueability, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, depression, and decreased cognitive function. Testosterone product begins on average to decrease by 1 to 3% per annum from about age thirty. After appropiate labs, including a total and free testosterone, and psa, supplimentation can be very benefical .
Yes, but... Men have andropause, which is the male equivalent of menopause. Tthe reference range for testosterone is large, so many men who need testosterone are not being treated by their physicians. "normal" is not optimal. Symptoms of low testosterone include fatigue, belly fat, high cholesterol, depression, low sex drive, ed, decreased mental sharpness, irritabile and/or anxious mood, etc.
Maybe. With hormone replacement for menopausal women, we have both observational & randomized controlled trials (rcts). The former give us hypotheses while the latter demonstrate cause & effect. We have lots of observational studies suggesting higher testosterone is better (lower all-cause, cardiovascular & cancer mortality). Short-term rcts haven't teased out all risks & benefits yet.
Yes and No. Men do not usually go through complete hormonal shutdown like women do in menopause. While it is normal to decrease a little, especially in your free testosterone, some men have greater drops and need treatment.For more: www.Peedoc.Com @thepeedoc.