My mind is racing. What does it mean if a girl has cerebral palsy?

Difficulty Moving. Cerbral palsy is caused by injury to the areas of the brain that control movement. It can range from a child with weakness in one arm to someone who cannot control there arms or legs. A child may require equipment to walk or be wheelchair bound. It may be accompanied by mental retardation. Typical causes include injury before or after birth, prematurity or asphyxiation.
Movement/posture pbm. CP is a broad term applied to a disorder of movement & posture related to brain injury occuring at any point from pregnancy to the third birthday.If the muscle control centers of the brain have been damaged, various changes in the way muscles react will occur. Babies have some ability to re-wire some functions, so pt can help. Most are minor & improve with age, some have major difficulties in life.
Need more info. Cerebral palsy is a very broad term. People use it to describe anything from a mild excessive muscle tightness to a much more severe problem. Ask for more information.