What does my MRI results mean when it says causing mass effect on the anatral aspect of the spinal cord; however, adequate amount of cerebral fluid?

See below. Anatral means anterior (this is likely voice recognition software mistake as radiologists dictate their report) and it most likely means - mass effect on anterior aspect of the spinal canal, but enough cerebral spinal fluid is present - meaning no spinal canal stenosis is present.
Mass effect means. A slight flattening, pushing or deviating of a structure (in this case, the spinal cord) due to something next to it (perhaps a disk in this case). Antral would more commonly be called anterior, or the front (belly button) side of the cord. Despite this mass effect, there is plenty of space around the spinal cord, occupied (appropriately) by cerebrospinal fluid.