I work really hard to stay in shape and eat right. Now I have a diagnosis of brucellosis. What else can I do so that it doesn't affect my overall health?

Pathology
In brief: Be sure of dx
I am going to assume that the diagnosis has been made by a real culture and/or rising IgM titers, and not by a charlatan's phony laboratory (there are a few of these).
City folk get brucellosis from "healthy unpasteurized" dairy products. Try to figure out how you got it and who else might be at risk.

In brief: Be sure of dx
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Nothing
Your state of health and diet have little if anything to do with your diet unless you are ingesting unpasteurized dairy products.
You get this from animal exposure through defects in your skin, inhaling aerosols of animal secretions or getting them into your eyes. Once successfully treated this should not adversely affect your overall health, assuming it is treated appropriately.

In brief: Nothing
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Pathology
In brief: Get treatment
Brucellosis is a bacterial infection and can be treated with antibiotics.
Do not try to treat it with exercise or other "natural" methods. Antibiotics are effective.

In brief: Get treatment