My doctor diagnosed me with chronic fatigue syndrome. Just checking - what's the best treatment.?

Some help. This condition is often associated with depression, which if treated adequately can help the fatigue symptoms. Also, in some cases, medications such as those for attention deficit disorders may help. Gentle, daily exercise is important. Consult your doc. Good luck.
Rest. Chronic fatigue syndrome is an illness we do not know a great deal about. Diagnosing it correctly may be difficult and means excluding other causes of fatigue. There are no known effective remedies.