I have been experiencing vertigo for four months now had MRI CT scan they found a tumor behind my eyes now going for an EEG can vertigo have anything?

Dr. Sabha Ganai
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Hard to Say

The vertigo is likely secondary to the tumor, not the other way around.
It is hard to understand your question, but hopefully if the tumor (which my best guess is pituitary) can be addressed, this may relieve the symptoms.

In brief: Hard to Say

Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery

In brief: Depends on tumor typ

It is hard to tell for certain.
There are a variety of tumors that can occur in the general vicinity "behind the eyes". A pituitary tumor can occur in the midline behind the eyes. A meningioma can occur (usually on one side) directly behind the eyes. Anytime you have a tumor in these regions it can "irritate" the brain and lead to dizziness.Eegs are usually done for meningiomas not pituitary tumor.

In brief: Depends on tumor typ

It is hard to tell for certain.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine