How do you get rid of those deep acne scars? & tighten your face? & make your hair thinker & grow way fast? All without surgery or spending bug bucks?

Dermatologist. You may need a prescription strength acne medication to help with scarring. For your hair, you may need to see a dermatologist for evaluation on your hair, nutrition, age, activity, genetics etc.
Get a magic wand. It truly is difficult to defy mother nature. There are few if any magic tricks that are free. Your diet and exercise and leading a sensible life of moderation avoiding extremes and poisons (tobacco) within the context of your genetics will determine your growth. Acne scars are permanent marks in your skin that can be improved but not removed.