Are there natural ways to treat bacterial tracheitis?

Yes, antibiotics. ...Nearly all of which are derived from nature. E.G. Penecillin and cephalosporins all their relatives come from fungi. That said, nearly all forms of "tracheitis" and bronchitis are due to viruses, and then you can use all the non-doctor prescribed meds you want, because we have few antibiotics for viruses. Treat the symptoms and it usually gets better in spite of, not because of the antibiotics.
Natural? Tracheitis can be treated with antibiotics if caused by a bacteria, but this is less common than viral disease. Finding out the cause will help to determine the best approach to treatment. Stopping smoking or inhaling air contaminants will also help.