Are there good natural treatments for cancer in the nose?

Dr. Carl Van Wey
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Not that I know of

Not sure what you mean by "natural".
Cancer of the nose is usually treated like other skin cancers and involves surgery or radiation, or combination of both and is curative in over 90% of the cases. Treatment for cancer of the nasopharynx or nasal cavity is usually treated with radiation +/- chemo.

In brief: Not that I know of

Not sure what you mean by "natural".
Dr. Carl Van Wey
Dr. Carl Van Wey
Dr. Lawrence Hochman
Radiation Oncology

In brief: No

Cancers of the nasal cavity are often very aggressive and can progress rapidly.
Full evaluation by an ENT physician is indicated asap! these cancers are treated aggressively as well, usually with a combination of surgery and radiation therapy. If not treated early, they can become very disfiguring and painful.

In brief: No

Dr. Lawrence Hochman
Dr. Lawrence Hochman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela