Love indian culture and yoga. Can I ask an indian doctor at a us hospital to use some treatments from there to heal me of aplastic anemia?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: You can ask

Ask and you shall receive - except for aplastic anemia.
This is a failure of your bone marrow to make red cells. It can be due to toxic insults (like benzene) but is commonly spontaneous. A few respond to high dose steroids but most require a bone marrow transplantation (not found in indian culture). This is your only hope ben obi wan kenobi.

In brief: You can ask

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. David Rizzieri
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Sure...

Aplastic anemia can be life threatening -so tell your hematologist all the supplements you try.
.. Aa is considered in part a problem with the immune system and while there is no clear data on the complementary therapies helping I do not see noninvasive mind/body exercises hurting. In terms of herbals that you may also be referring to- be careful that they are not contaminated with fungi -roots etc.

In brief: Sure...

Dr. David Rizzieri
Dr. David Rizzieri
Dr. Marsha Davis