Are there things I can do myself to treat child with broken hand?

Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: See a physician
If a broken bone in the hand is supected you should consult with a physician to get an accurate diagnosis before treating this yourself.
There are other conditions that can cause pain, swelling and disuse that could be detrimental if neglected. A physician consult should be obtained to have the child examined and x-rayed.

In brief: See a physician
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: See a doctor
The best thing you can do is see a doctor. A broken hand needs splinting/casting at the very least.
If treated inappropriately the fracture can fail to heal or heal in the wrong position. Either of these could result in poor hand function.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Shontae Buffington