Who is most likely to develop cervical cancer?

Those with HPV. Women with hpv have the greatest cervical cancer risk. The body is capable of clearing hpv over time. 80% of women who contract hpv will clear it within one year. 90% will have cleared hpv within 3 years. About 10% of women will require more than 3 years to clear the virus - or they never clear it. They are at greatest risk for complications due to hpv, including cervical cancer.
Having many partners. Cervical cancer is caused by 2 types of hpv. There are more than 40 types; some cause genital warts. Women who have multiple sexual partners have higher risk, but you can get infected from having sex once with someone who has it. Condoms can help prevent it, but they have to be worn consistently. Get your pap. Ask your doctor about the vaccine. For more info: www.Cdc.Gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.Htm.