I'm 24 and have rectal bleeding for at least two months i also get a discharge sometimes mixed with blood even without bowel movement I have no pain.

Dr. Jay Singh
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Proctitis

The discharge you have may be the key.
I f the discharge is mucus then you may be suffering from some sort of proctitis or inflammation of the rectal lining. This can have many causes but can be self limited as well, large hemorrhoids and prolapse can cause similar symptoms but usually also a feeling of incomplete movement. If the drainage is pus, it can mean a fistula is present, this is external.

In brief: Proctitis

The discharge you have may be the key.
Dr. Jay Singh
Dr. Jay Singh
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
I strongly suggest you see a colorectal surgeon or medical GI specialist for an evaluation, which may include endoscopy. good luck.
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery